SANTA ANA — To the fog-shrouded church they came, seeking a miracle. From across Orange County, hundreds were drawn by word that the Virgin Mary appears each morning at 7:30 as the faithful recite the. Our Lady of the Holy Rosary Parish was built in 1955 with the first Mass celebrated on Christmas Eve of 1955. The first Pastor was the most Rev. O. L. Kaufman, who with the Bishop’s…